Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's About Time...

Really, I know, it's about time I started this blog up. I've talked about it for a couple years (scary that, eh?) and finally decided I will. Someone has to got to set the record straight about what librarians really do. So, to start things off on the right foot, a little librarian snark.

If people ever try to convince me that young male teens are anything but wild animals, I will mock them. I will mock them, and point to our elevator. In our new building. Which we just opened a month ago. That now, has been peed in twice, by such lovely young gentlemen of our community.

Only wild animals whip out their wangs and mark their territory on large slabs of metal. In a small enclosed space. Where it can be smelt for weeks on end. By every human being that cannot walk up the stairs. I am simultaneously aghast, and highly amused by the sheer absurdity of it.

The number #1 reason I became a librarian? Never a Dull Day.

No comments: